You will find ready-made articles on a wide variety of topics on this page:
– Agriculture ( link)
– Architecture (link)
– Biology (link)
– Building and Construction (link)
– Computer and Information Sciences (link)
– Economics (link)
– Education (link)
– Law (link)
– Management (link)
– Mathematics (link)
– Medicine (link)
– Political science (link)
– Psychology (link)
– Sociology (link)
– Transport and Engineering Sciences (link)
Topics and new articles are updated monthly.
Filters on topics, scientific bases, quartiles, and countries have been created for your convenience.
Each article has a number, title, abstract, and keywords. The parameters and country of the journal are indicated; however, you will be able to get the title of the journal only after paying for a position in the article.
Initially, our finished articles are designed for a team of six authors. Free positions are marked with the “FREE” icon, and accordingly, occupied positions are marked by the “BUSY” icon. The positions are categorized according to their value.
SIA Science Publisher provides quality and reputation-safe services to our customers. We ensure the confidentiality of your purchase of an article position. You do not need to worry that someone will determine that you bought a position in an article on our website, as we will perform a scientific rewrite of the article title and abstract during the publication process in the journal.
The operating procedure:
- Having familiarized yourself with the proposed options and choosing an article and author’s position for yourself, please click on the “Buy” button.
- After clicking on the “Buy” button, you fill the form on the website and submit your application. We receive the application, process it, and issue an invoice for payment.
- The position is reserved for you immediately after the invoice is issued. You will have 5 (five) working days to pay the invoice.
- You will send the payment slip, specifying the article number, article title, full name, affiliation, number of the purchased position to email@example.com.
- When the article is accepted for publication, our managers will send you a letter of acceptance (if available and necessary).
- Then our managers will send you the page layout, where you must check the correctness of your full name and affiliation. The term for verification is 1-2 days.
- When the article is published, we will send you the link to the article and its pdf version. After its indexing, we will send you a screenshot of the article indexing.
You can also purchase an entire article (all author’s positions in the article) for your own team of authors. With this function, you can add more co-authors to the article and amend the text of the article, including acknowledgment of a grant and funding. If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; we will discuss the price, terms, and all other details with you.
- After the team of authors is assembled and approved, we immediately (within 1-2 working days) send the article to the journal’s editorial office.
- The reviewing period depends entirely on the policy of the journal and the reviewers’ availability and workload. The average period for reviewing an article takes 1-3 months.
- An average publication period takes 1-2 months after article acceptance.
- The period for article indexing in Scopus/Web of Science takes minimum 4 weeks from the date of its publication on the journal website.
- You can buy an unlimited number of author’s positions in articles for yourself and your colleagues/friends.
- Please respect the thematic affiliation of your own research when purchasing the author’s positions in the article.
- Preference in buying the first position in the article is given to Doctors of Science. Automatically, the first author is the main author of the article.
- Diversity in the co-authors’ affiliation is encouraged.
- When buying only a position in the article, you cannot make edits to it and specify your grants/funding and the like.
- If you change your mind, the payment is returned BEFORE the article is submitted to the journal. Managers will notify all authors in advance about submitting an article to the journal and ask again about their willingness to publish.
- After an article is submitted to the journal, accepted, published, and indexed, the team of authors cannot be changed. And if you change your mind about publishing at these stages, payment is not refundable.
- At the stage of article revisions, some journals allow for an increase in the team of authors. Accordingly, it is possible to add several co-authors at this stage.
- Since the journals require the creation of a personal account(s) during article submission, we have the right to create a personal account(s) for your name and email box(es) to facilitate further communication with the editorial offices of journals and Scopus/Web of Science databases. We do not provide the authors with logins and passwords during and after the provision of services. Also, we do not provide screenshots of correspondence with the journal from the authors’ email boxes/ personal accounts.
- Payment documents, receipts for the journal publication fee transfer, etc., are not provided to the authors.
- The authors undertake not to enter into any negotiations, correspondence, and other contacts with the journal editors during the period of rendering services.
tel./whatsapp: +371 283 48 407